Construction Period –Summer 2021
Various sidewalks and curbs throughout Rosebud require replacement and repairs as part of Wheatland County’s annual sidewalk program. Part of the planned work will improve the drainage along Main Street at Severn Avenue.
We anticipate construction will start in Late-July and crews will be working until Late-August to complete.
The Rosebud Sidewalk Repairs will include:
- Martin Ave: Install 82 m of rolled curb and gutter
- Martin Ave & Erickson St: Remove/replace 9.5 m sidewalk
- SE Corner Martin Ave & Main St: Remove sidewalk, install wheelchair ramp
- NW Corner Martin Ave & Main St: Pave along existing curb
- Main St./Mercantile: Remove/replace 15.7 m sidewalk and curb, install channel drains
- Main St. & Severn Ave: Remove/replace 12m sidewalk, install wheelchair ramp and catch basin
- Main St. & Railway Ave: Remove/replace 11.8 m sidewalk. Install wheelchair ramp. Install concrete stairs. Install concrete pad in front of stairs. Remove timber retaining wall. Install redi-block retaining wall with railing
Detours will be coordinated through the construction season as required to reduce the disruption to residents as much as possible. No detours are anticipated at this time.
Once construction commences, weekly updates will be posted on the County website: www.wheatlandcounty.ca
Any questions or comments can be directed to Maureen Saunders, Special Projects Coordinator: P: 403-934-3284 E: firstname.lastname@example.org