The Wheatland County Agricultural Service Board (ASB) invites students past and present who are planning on furthering their studies in the field of agriculture or environmental science-related field to apply for local financial assistance.
ASB will provide up to $6000 in Bursaries annually with a minimum award of $500 and a maximum award of $1500 depending upon the number of applicants that meet the criteria. Bursaries are available to students who reside within the boundaries of Wheatland County including recent graduates (within 3 years).
- Students who live within the boundaries of Wheatland County
- Recent graduates (within 3 years)
- Students planning to continue their studies in agriculture or environment-related programs
- Previous Bursary Recipients
- Funding is not available to persons qualifying for or participating in job training assistance grants