Just off Hwy 564. Three miles west of Hwy 21. Home to Nightingale Hall.
In the early years, the Nightingale area was inhabited by ranchers who packed the open rangeland with cowboys and huge herds of cattle, looking for water and grass. In March 1910, the CPR brought out the first inhabitants for some of Alberta’s first ready-made 80 acre farms – the English Colony of Nightingale.
Today the community, just off highway 564 (Country Hills Blvd in Calgary), is united through it’s community hall.