Participate in a No-Cost Septic Sense Webinar hosted by the Alberta Onsite Wastewater Management Association
- September 14th, 2020 or September 16th, 2020
- Learn more: www.wcowma.com/blog/septicsense2020/
Septic Awareness Week September 14 – 18, 2020
Why should you maintain your wastewater treatment system?
- Save money- maintaining your system can help avoid costly repairs or replacement
- Reduce or eliminate risks to human health – unmaintained systems can cause exposure to pathogens which are a risk to public health
- Protect the environment- proper system operation and maintenance ensures we aren’t negatively impacting source and surface waters
- Recycle water- wastewater is cleaned through the soil and returned to underground aquifers
Download operation and maintenance tips and for more information, visit the homeowner section on: www.wcowma.com/home-owners/
We invite you to Use Your Septic Sense. Fall is a great time to have your septic system assessed and maintained!