Construction Period – August to September 2021
Wheatland County is extending the portion of Range Road 244 north ~1.8km of Township Road 232.
Construction is planned to begin the week of August 16, 2021 and crews will be working until Late-September to complete, weather permitting.
Range Road 244 Construction will include:
• Construction of a 7m wide gravel surfaced road
• Temporary fencing where required
• Access to private parcels
• Cul-de-sac on the north end of the road
• Installation of numerous culverts
Access along RR 244 will be restricted during construction.
Once construction commences, weekly updates will be posted on the County website: www.wheatlandcounty.ca
Any questions or comments can be directed to Maureen Saunders, Special Projects Coordinator:
P: 403-934-3284 E: email@example.com