The Hussar Waste Transfer Site offers the following services:
- Transfer Bins: household garbage, furniture, mattresses, treated wood (MDF, particle board), bundled wire, sharps (needles, razors), plastics, and glass.
- Recycling: newsprint, cardboard, metal, electronics, batteries, bulbs, oil, oil filters and containers, antifreeze, propane tanks <100lbs., paint, bagged twine, tires, and Freon or regular appliances.
- Wood pit: trees and branches <10’ in length, brush, clean lumber, and pallets. *No dirt, rocks, or treated wood.
- Burning barrel ash: Ash must be at least 3 weeks old.
- Also accepting cleaned pesticide containers.
Visit the Waste Transfer Sites page for a full listing of accepted and non-disposable materials.
240077, Range Rd 201
NW 1-24-20 W4
Monday9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday9:00 am - 5:00 pm
All Wheatland County operations are closed on STAT holidays.