Safety Codes Services
Are you looking for a NEW safety code permit? Call 403-934-3321, or email here.
In Wheatland County, Superior Safety Codes Inc. delivers safety codes services. This includes building, gas, electrical, plumbing, and private sewage inspections.Residents with existing permits that require inspections should contact Superior Safety Codes Inc. at 1-888-717-2344.
Building permits and safety
A building permit allows construction to proceed on condition of compliance with the Alberta Building Code. It deals with structural integrity and public safety. Building permits are issued by Superior Safety Codes and the municipality.
The New Home Buyer Protection Act
The New Home Buyers Protection Act ensures that every new home built in Alberta will be protected under warranty. Alberta’s New Home Buyers Protection Act encourages high standards, making sure your new home stands the test of time.
The onus is on the builders to have their information entered into the program prior to applying for building permits. Wheatland County cannot issue a building permit unless the warranty is in place.
Additional information can be found by phoning Municipal Affairs at: 1-866-421-6929
- Alberta New Home Warranty Program
Safety Codes Application Forms
- Safety Codes Fee Schedule
- Building Permit Application
- Required Information for a new Single Family Dwelling
- Required Information for Basement Development
- Required Information for Detached Garage
- Required Information for Mobile Homes, RTM, Manufactured Homes
- Required Information for Commercial and Industrial Buildings
- Building a Pole Shed
- Electrical Permit Application
- Gas Permit Application
- Private Sewage Disposal System - Application Form
- PSDS Required Information
- Plumbing Permit Application Form
Credit Card Authorization Form
- Online Application (Online Application - Printable only)