Fire Ban May 3
Effective May 3, 2018
The Fire Ban declared in Wheatland County a FIRE ADVISORY is in effect. This ban represents a moderate fire risk.
Permit burning in the County area is banned. All outstanding burning permits are suspended until further notice.
Effective Date: May 3rd, 2018
Fire ADVISORY (moderate fire risk)
This ban includes:
• Fire Permit fires
The exemptions to this fire ban are listed as follows:
• Internal household fire places
• Incinerators (for farm and acreage use)
• Regulated burning barrels
• Camp stoves
• Solid fuel barbecues (charcoal briquettes)
• Liquid fuel barbecues (propane and natural gas)
• Recreational camp fires (approved burn pit 24” in diameter or less)
• Fires contained within approved facilities and appliances in designated camping and recreational areas.