Fire Permit Application
Issued under the authority of the Forest and Prairie Protection Act, R.S.A 2000 Chapter F-19. The regulations thereunder and the Bylaw may be amended.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to:
- Obtain permission, if necessary, to burn on any land.
- Be familiar with and abide by the requirements of the Forest and Prairie Protection Act, the regulations thereunder and the Bylaws as may be amended.
- The permit period is limited to a maximum of five (5) days unless special conditions apply, and is non-transferrable.
- The permit holder is responsible for all above and below ground utilities.
- This permit is not valid unless signed by a Wheatland County Fire Guardian.
This Permit Authorizes: