This event has ended
March 16, 2021
March 18, 2021
Tuesday, March 16, 2021, 6:00-8:00 PM
Tuesday, March 18, 2021, 6:00-8:00 PM
This two-part webinar on Tuesday, March 16, and Thursday, March 18, is led by the Do More Agriculture Foundation and covers topics such as:
- The signs and symptoms of mental illness, anxiety, depression, stress, and substance use, including the unique statistics and factors the agriculture industry experiences.
- What support looks like, depending on your level of education, experience, and training.
- How to prepare and have conversations with someone who you identify may be experiencing a mental health challenge.
- How to support others and yourself, and how to access resources.
- Self-care and prevention strategies for mental wellness.
This webinar is co-presented by the Do More Agriculture Foundation, Kneehill County, MD of Bighorn, Rocky View County, Vulcan County, and Wheatland County.
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.